EFFG FUN(D) CHALLENGE!
September 24th - October 12th
Raise money for Teacher Grants for the Forest Grove School District & have fun doing it!
Donation link: EFFG FUN(D) CHALLENGE
Are your kids going a bit stir crazy? Would you like to participate in a challenge that will be fun for the kids and also support a great cause? Although we were unable to have our 2020 Concert due to Covid, our Teacher Grants and Scholarship programs continue, and we need your help to fully fund these two critical programs. We hope that you and your children will enjoy participating in our Fun(d) Challenge and help us meet our fundraising goal of $5000! See details below for how to participate, and thank you for your support.
As a thank you and added incentive, EFFG will donate
prizes to the school that has the highest percent participation:
$1000 1st Prize!
$400 2nd Prize!
$250 3rd Prize!
Instructions for participation:
1. Your child picks ANY challenge (see ideas below or create your own).
2. Pick a date and time within the event window: September 24th - October 12th.
3. Register your child and their challenge on our REGISTRATION PAGE.
3. Gather pledges from friends & family (you can print and use THIS FORM to keep track).
4. Complete your challenge and please share photos & videos on our FACEBOOK EVENT!
5. Ask your sponsors to make their donations using this FUNDRAISER LINK by October 19th.